Reg Wall, a Chartered Secretary by profession with a number of years' in banking and 25 years' experience in commercial and industrial property broking, is in charge of our property management services. Reg provides a management facility for property owners, who need to preserve the personal aspect of their existing management, whilst understanding and appreciating the importance of tenants and the various disciplines needed to maintain and add value to your property investments.
Our Property Management Services includes
- finding tenants for your property investment
- undertaking credit investigations
- presenting suitable tenants for the owner’s approval
- concluding negotiations and formulating appropriate lease agreements
- producing rental invoices to tenants
- depositing amounts collected on behalf of the owner in a Trust Account in terms of Section (32) OF Act 112 of 1976
- engaging the services of contractors normally required for routine maintenance, repair and management of the premises
- attending to emergency repairs and maintenance immediately necessary to protect owner and tenants
- paying expenses - including levies, rates, service contracts and any other property related expenses
- monthly schedules to other brokers with a summary of vacancies.
- submission of Pastel based ledger accounts every month recording all amounts received and paid
- management duties and fees set out in a Management Contract between owners and The Core Property Group